Saint Jefferson Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faction Strikes:

2 posters

Go down

Faction Strikes: Empty Faction Strikes:

Post  Justice Jeffery Sun May 13, 2012 10:30 pm

This is for those of you that choose to act stupidly & break the rules, deathmatch people, randomly provoke attacks or any other nonsense. The faction started off fantastic but i've really got wound up today with the unrealism & stupidity coming from certain members within the faction which is why i'm bringing in this system.

If you're to break one of the above, or me or another high-ranking member believes you should be here, you will be added. As soon as you recieve three strikes you'll be kicked out of the faction. I could add strikes here to several peoples name at this stage, however i've seen both some good roleplay & some retarded roleplay which is why i'm willing to give you all this chance; The number of strikes you recieve will depend on how serious your mistake/stupidity was. If I see people randomly creating beef/riding out on other factions for no reason or without somones say, you'll find your name up here. I had the structure the way it was because I know it isn't the best being told to do this, do that & being orderd around as if you're some soldier. However, a lot of you seem to be taking advantage of that which is why i've had to bring this system into place.

Don't think because you know me or any other members OOC I won't put your name up here, because I will. It's not just yourself you make look ridiculous when you do things like this, it's the faction in general and everybody involved. If you don't like the idea of this strike system, you know where the door is. Remember, i'm giving a lot of you a chance here because i've seen some serious stupidity coming from certain members, you're here to roleplay, not to ride out on everybody or find the slightest reasons to attack; If you're bored & want to shoot somthing, log onto FocoTDM.

If you're to see somone doing any acts of stupidity, don't hesitate to screenshot it & forum PM me, or send me a PM in-game so we can take action & prevent it from happening again.

Current strikes:
-

-

-

If you believe this is aimed at you, it probably partially is; That gives you reason to up your game & stop acting like idiots.

Justice Jeffery

Back to top Go down

Faction Strikes: Empty Re: Faction Strikes:

Post  Kane_Butler Mon May 14, 2012 12:20 am

Omfg this was much needed! Thanks for bringing this shit to light
Kane_Butler
Kane_Butler

Back to top Go down