Saint Jefferson Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faction Progress

4 posters

Go down

Faction Progress Empty Faction Progress

Post  Jazzy "Jazz" Malique Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:59 am

Am I the only one think Saints got not much progress these days? I remember there is a thread with vote before and 11 votes agreed for some change in this faction.

Jazzy "Jazz" Malique

Back to top Go down

Faction Progress Empty Re: Faction Progress

Post  Justice Jeffery Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:32 pm

The problem is Jazz, is members are not creating there own roleplay. I've noticed when a lot of our members come around the only topic they speak on is either robbing somone or going round the corner to beef CBB. Beef isn't what we want in-game, we want to make cash and hold the hood down, not go make things worse.

If people was to create there own hood roleplay and do activites around the neighbourhood giving it that hood feeling instead of coming around for five minutes, standing in one big group then getting in there car and leaving (I've done it myself, I have to admit) & got active posting screenshots, people would see the faction in a better way. When they come around and see a bunch of niggahs stood outside the houses constantly speaking about beef, or standing there like statues, then when they pull up asking for drugs get nothing but abuse it makes the faction look bad. I don't think the faction needs a revamp or anything like that what-so-ever, I think members just need to create there own roleplay to get the hood feeling back, we have a pretty big strip, make use of it instead of standing around doing nothing, and workers need to get posted more instead of standing around doing nothing, because that isn't going to get anyone anywhere.

-- That's what I think the problem is anyway.

Justice Jeffery

Back to top Go down

Post  Jazzy "Jazz" Malique Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:45 pm

Agree JJ, the beef with CBB is...so FUCKING ANNOYING. I already bring some nigga for example, on my personal dealing. But since there is new niggas around, I gave them easier task to do. Anyone got idea about what should we do when we got NOTHING to do?

Jazzy "Jazz" Malique

Back to top Go down

Post  Anton"Crow"Douglas Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:59 pm

Totattly agree with you JJ, when I was in Kilo i developed from a gang rper to a actual rper which as an Storyline. Thats what made factions such as SBF and Locotes so special, because all their chars developed a personality and actually had a story behind them.I've ntoice its mostly chill, move somewhere else, chill, sell drugs, guns, guys we need to be more creative.

Anton"Crow"Douglas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darin "DEMON" Brooks Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:42 pm

And it wasn't like that when we first started the faction, we used to encourage the lil Saints mostly to engage in different types of role-play. If you compare the screenshots from when we first started to now you can see the quality has reduced. I'm not sure how it is now because I was only on for a little bit in the mourning today so I don't know how it is now but I think Lil Saints should start role-playing like how we discussed it in the beginning - https://saintjefersonf.forumotion.com/t24-lil-saints-youth-neighbourhood-role-play-and-ideas. And yes its the Lil Saints we have to focus on because if you create good Lil Saints and you'll have good Saints in turn.

Maybe the Lil Saints could be its on set and there could be Lil Saint generals that control that section where they would be creating amongst themselves. Changing the faction name and area won't do anything you'll still have the same problem outstanding as JJ said.
Darin
Darin "DEMON" Brooks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down