Saint Jefferson Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day & Time discusss

+4
Joe "Bax" Baxton
Kareem "Cream" Jackson
Clifton "Sparrow" Bryant
Justice Jeffery
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Day & Time discusss Empty Day & Time discusss

Post  Justice Jeffery Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:33 pm

ya little bumbabattys whenevers best for u lot drop a comment here or wotever most of u already know eachother anyway... Leave your OOC name or forum name when u comment here so we know whos who

please note this aint a DM faction neither, we're rping a ruthless as fuck realistic gang, not terrorists..

i've shown the vid enough times but i just posted it agen further down da page so use know what i mean..

Any questions you have, drop them here aswell & they'll be answerd although there's not much more 2 explain

Last edited by Justice Jeffery on Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:04 am; edited 2 times in total

Justice Jeffery

Back to top Go down

Day & Time discusss Empty Re: Day & Time discusss

Post  Clifton "Sparrow" Bryant Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:57 pm

not arsed, whenever u want

Clifton "Sparrow" Bryant

Back to top Go down

Post  Kareem "Cream" Jackson Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:26 pm

same

Kareem "Cream" Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post  Justice Jeffery Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:31 pm

that doesn't help u twats name a time & a day so people can be like "well dats a good day for me mayne"

Justice Jeffery

Back to top Go down

Day & Time discusss Empty ba

Post  Kareem "Cream" Jackson Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:35 pm

saturday 16:00, GMT 1+

Kareem "Cream" Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe "Bax" Baxton Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:47 pm

I'll come by on Rameek.

Joe "Bax" Baxton

Back to top Go down

Post  Justice Jeffery Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:23 pm

cunts didnt sign up to ere I don't think either way we've got roughly 10-11 guys up for it so it should be a laugh.

Justice Jeffery

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmanuel_Golbourne Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:48 pm

Nah, on a level though you best all take it serious. We're not SFJ we're something new aswell, based in Hoover sounds good. Don't just go around DM'ing. Robbing anyone that rolls through is fine but fuck all that killing for no reason. You can be ruthless without DMing.

Emmanuel_Golbourne

Back to top Go down

Post  Justice Jeffery Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:41 pm

who r u ooc emmanuel?

- msg 2 everyone, when use drop a comment in dis topic leave ya OOC forum name with it so we who you are,

like i shown in the PM i sent the rp would be suttin like this;

but ye just cos we rp ruthless dont be being a donut tryna DM n shit. trust me it'll be fun

Justice Jeffery

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmanuel_Golbourne Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:32 am

Set guys are lookin at it as a chance to DM factions they don't like. If I'm joining I don't want it like that.

Forum name - Night Rider

Emmanuel_Golbourne

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlos Soto Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:01 am

forum name Rowles

yeah im down for this ill n/c an alt or maybe carlos, fuck knows atm give me a date + time

Carlos Soto

Back to top Go down

Post  Justice Jeffery Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:15 am

@Emmanuel

Spoiler:

Who told you about this going down aswell Emmanuel, inikke or sum1? Had quite a few PM's from different people on forums saying they've heard about it but idk who's told dem or w.e, I told them to bring along whoever tho, more the merrier.

That video I posted explains pretty much everyone i've got to say about IG shit so it's pointless me explaining, lmao.

Can't be assed goin on anymore tbh, people that are on it are on it it's entirely down to them i'm just on here for a laugh I ain't trying to impress no1 lmao.

@Josh; That's the reason I slapped this thread up mate i've had roughly 11 PM's on forums from people saying they're up for doing it but I cba sending loads of different PM's so it's easier if everyone can come here, set a time that's good for them & people can agree or give different times/days, whatever.

Just say whenever is good for you'se & we'll arrange it. We had 5-6 of us on before but we wasn't rping just speaking in a house in /b about how we're tryna sort it all, trading some cars so when we're IG the hood looks better & all that shit lmao.

Justice Jeffery

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlos Soto Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:21 am

Justice Jeffery wrote:

@Josh; That's the reason I slapped this thread up mate i've had roughly 11 PM's on forums from people saying they're up for doing it but I cba sending loads of different PM's so it's easier if everyone can come here, set a time that's good for them & people can agree or give different times/days, whatever.

Just say whenever is good for you'se & we'll arrange it. We had 5-6 of us on before but we wasn't rping just speaking in a house in /b about how we're tryna sort it all, trading some cars so when we're IG the hood looks better & all that shit lmao.

it would be better if we got a hood where we owned a house though, just so we got a place to go when cops come for us and shit

Carlos Soto

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlos Soto Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:29 am

vorny check this hood it's currently free and easy 2 buy a place here
Day & Time discusss GxJMj

spook town families or w.e ran here but now they merged with belmont and took idlewood

Carlos Soto

Back to top Go down

Post  Justice Jeffery Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:53 am

At the back of where you are on that SS there's another complex aswell, same interior. The main reason I chose the place I chose is because I know it has a lower police presence than all the other areas such as Ganton/Jefferson/Idlewood which are where most gangs tend to go, it's quieter here & our presence might make people like Surprised. If cops learn to roleplay some form of fear, they'll know IG not to come around on bullshit, they'll come when they need to come or when they know they ain't running serious risks..

If you mean when we're doing other shit like say some serious, serious shit's going down there's several places nearby we can go like your SS for example, the complex there or even the one behind it in the parking lot. We'll roleplay in the projects & all of that shit though, don't get me wrong. & I know it would be better if we had a house there we spoke with some guy who owns the crib but he's asking for like 3.4mil for it. If I still had that 28million i'd of bought it & then paid 2mil extra to get it scripted into an apartment complex but I don't have the cash anymore do I. Either-way, there's ways we can work round shit & all that. We can claim more than just that one area as our turf aswell, 2 block radius or whatever so technically I think we can have both i'm not sure.

The hood wouldn't -JUST- be that one spot it'll be down some of the stretch & shit obviously, have a ride around & actually behind the buildings there's some pretty sly jibbs you can take through alleyways to escape situations.

slight over-view;
Spoiler:

Front view of original spot:
Spoiler:

Some of the stretch:
Spoiler:

The projects behind where you've shown;
Spoiler:

Pictures was took on foco & i'm in a daft skin but yeah, that's a slight bit. Just have a little drive around there's a few spots we can use including the projects your SS shows man.

What day/time is best for you btw Josh?

Justice Jeffery

Back to top Go down

Post  Clifton "Sparrow" Bryant Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:17 am

As you know mate I'm heading to Portugal today for 10 days and I won't be able to join in with much of this, other than late at nights because I'm taking my laptop. I like the turf that you suggested Vorny, simply because it's a nice area and I like the beach aspect of it, hence your suggestion to me called in Palm Beach, or whatever it was.

I also think about Josh's we can just go there whenever we want, we don't necessarily need to claim that spot, just RP there when we fancy a change of scenery. What I like about the complex near where you can /collect for licenses I like it because of the routes that you can exit from at the main street, but as Vorny says there won't be much police presence simply because it's an out of reach area, to be honest. I personally feel that the only problems we'll have are people evading the police. When they evade the East Beach Highway gets use /A LOT/ which ultimately leads to arrests right on our doorstep sparking suspicion against us, however I don't see that being /TOO/ much of an issue until we're fully loaded and working.

Personally the best day for me is the 26th August when I get back, however that's a long-long-long way away so I'm suggesting that the day we use could be like in three days at around 6PM GMT +0. This won't help me personally as I'll be having a meal then or whatever, but it would help the majority of you. I'll be on (I think) at around 10PM every night whilst in Portugal, so whatever I miss will be easy to catch-up on. Like you say Vorny, the best day for everyone. I'm saying the sooner the better, hence why I'm aiming at in around three days, that gives us recognition time also, and a chance to recruit.

That's just my personal overlook of all the above thus far.

OOC: Brad
    LSRP forums: BJK
    IG: Zefross Armstrong.

Clifton "Sparrow" Bryant

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlos Soto Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:37 pm

vorny im down to do it whenever mate, ive not got shit planned apart from playing footy in the mornings / afternoons so tell me a time / date evry1 else wants and im gameeeee

Carlos Soto

Back to top Go down

Post  Banksyy Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:55 pm

Any time on saturday will be best for me

Banksyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Justice Jeffery Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:44 pm

I can start today me man, i'm not assed. Weekend isn't good for me cos i'll be clubbin probably but obv i'm not needed for everyone to link up that can be arranged between yas, i'll be on random times just RPin there, won't always be on here like "IG now" or whatever.

But yeah, whenever you'se are up for starting we'll do it. I'd do it today me.

Justice Jeffery

Back to top Go down

Post  Clifton "Sparrow" Bryant Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:14 pm

I'm down to start it today but it will be tonight, in Portugal now.

Clifton "Sparrow" Bryant

Back to top Go down

Post  Carnell_McCarden Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:03 pm

I'm down with this, gonna join with my alt.
Any day and time are good for me.

- Jelly Bean.

Carnell_McCarden

Back to top Go down

Post  Justice Jeffery Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:15 pm

It's basically started now, a few people have sorted there n/c's traded stuff & all that lot so from now on we'll all be roleplaying. We'll all obviously know each other in-game so just send a PM or something so we know who each other is. Set a time tomorrow & we can all meet up & get this thing going.

We're all ruthless mother-fuckers, member 'dat, so there's all sort of different RP you can do. We're pretty much a un-organized gang (IG-wise). We're all just from the same hood tryna make that $$, we all fucked up so we making that money together, all got eachothers backs & we're ruthless like said. Down to you however the fuck you RP your character. It's not gonna be like "Carry a gun you get striked" or "Kill a cop you get striked" fuck rules like that. Whatever happens IG happens IG aslong as it's within the rules & isn't truly retarded, we good.

Set a time for tomorrow, whenever is best for all of you, I don't wanna set a time then people ain't able to make it. We want a time that pretty much everyone can make it too.

One thing we ain't gonna see here is in the video below!! We're -ALL- even here. Very Happy

In all fairness I don't even give a fuck what goes down, I just want to have some fun on this game not stand about doing fuck-all but staring at a wall like 90% of the factions on this game. That's IMO anyway.

Justice Jeffery

Back to top Go down

Post  Clifton "Sparrow" Bryant Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:27 am

11PM, tomorrow.

Clifton "Sparrow" Bryant

Back to top Go down

Post  Justice Jeffery Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:37 am

That's a bit late, LOL. I think most people are in UK timezone. I'll probably be on at 11PM with a few others but it isn't exactly the best time for everyone to meet up lmfao.

Justice Jeffery

Back to top Go down

Post  Clifton "Sparrow" Bryant Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:38 am

Justice Jeffery wrote:That's a bit late, LOL. I think most people are in UK timezone. I'll probably be on at 11PM with a few others but it isn't exactly the best time for everyone to meet up lmfao.
I will be missing the meet-up then, timezone is shit over here. LOL.

Clifton "Sparrow" Bryant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum