Saint Jefferson Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your own roleplay.

4 posters

Go down

Create your own roleplay. Empty Re: Create your own roleplay.

Post  Kane_Butler Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:10 am

The activity of this faction is strange, we're deep on the weekends and deep on at most two weekdays, the other days its completely dead apart from the few members who log everyday (We know who we are) and I agree, ppl totally rely on others for roleplay.. I just wish they'd stick around and create their own before logging, that is all

-The Woo
Kane_Butler
Kane_Butler

Back to top Go down

Post  Anton"Crow"Douglas Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:33 pm

Yup, everytime I log on I see a different person by themselves, mad strange.

Anton"Crow"Douglas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane_Butler Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:23 pm

Anton"Crow"Douglas wrote:Yup, everytime I log on I see a different person by themselves, mad strange.

i never see u, /ever/ Sad
make it to your meetings!!! Mad
Kane_Butler
Kane_Butler

Back to top Go down

Post  Justice Jeffery Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:55 pm

Couple of us IG now, lol.

Justice Jeffery

Back to top Go down

Post  Clifton "Sparrow" Bryant Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:05 pm

Also, everyone... try to get in-game as much as possible, starting tonight. We know that shit gets boring when you're alone, but if everyone tries to get in-game as much as possible then we will be able to obviously generate hood roleplay. Smile

Clifton "Sparrow" Bryant

Back to top Go down

Post  Clifton "Sparrow" Bryant Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:49 am

Creating your own roleplay, suggestions and ideas.
Purchasing shopping - This is probably the most simple of ideas that you could possibly come up with, this comes in handy for say you log online and nobody is around but one person, you could ask them to come to the store whilst you purchase your shopping items, this can also be done alone which means that you don't just log in, see nobody and log out, it actually gives people somebody to roleplay with.

Dog fighting - This is one that is very fun to take part in and also has various different agenda's to be aware of before-hand, these points all do in their own way generate roleplay, for example, the stages could be...
1. Purchasing meat and toys, to breed dogs and also to attract them to yourself when doing a later stage.
2. Dog napping, this is where you would roleplay breaking into somebody's house (NPC or real person who will go along with it) one way that I do this is by buying meat and inserting sleeping pills, throwing it to the dog, the dog would then eat the meat and fall to sleep, this is when you 'dog nap' and you have the dog in your possesion.
3. For the dog fighting, one way is to use the 'heads' method, this is where you use /coin to determine whether or not a dog's attack connects or fails completely, you'd go like this, for example, "/do The red nosed pitbull 1# lurches forwards and inserts its mighty jaws onto the second pitbull." Then you would go /coin - Heads/Tails... /do The attack succeeds/fails.

Creating drugs - This, with the new plant system can be very simple indeed, I'm pretty sure that you all know the methods, you crackheads, but this aspect of roleplay can come in handy when roleplaying along or in a small group.

Robbing in general - House break-ins, stand up robberies, car theft, you all know what I'm talking about when I mention 'robbing', this may seem simple, but it does create lots of roleplay when there is one or two of you, even you solo. I remember doing this a lot during my time in Kilo (because it was boring as fuck and it was the only fun thing to do.) You all know the methods, but this is a great way to create roleplay. You can extend this via robbing a vehicle and then stripping it down, removing the valuable parts for scrap, this can all be roleplayed and it is very fun to do so.

Hood roleplay - From general chit-chat to dice games, hood roleplay contains it all. You could do it all, I personally enjoyed taking a small group of lads a while back in different factions out to the street and doing hydraulic competitions, filming it and creating an in-game gang video, I found this very fun, here's how we generated roleplay with the hydraulics having both a competition and fun at the same time:
Hood roleplay contains every single aspect of gang life, from the youngers gathering gang knowledge and history via olders' stories, to people being taught how to use firearms and fights, the fighting competitions I also found very fun because you just have two people brawling it out, whilst the people who are pretty good brawlers teach them different in-game techniques.

BMXing - BMX events can be rather fun, instead of bunny hopping on your own you could easily get everyone or a few people around the hood to take it to the skatepark to BMX together, for those who don't have a BMX they could bring along their vehicles to make the area look nicer, get a boombox and chillout. You could always invite other gangs that we don't mind to come along with us, such as CWA to come and BMX, chill and jam with us, it's easily done.

Building muscle and body - In-game we aren't all machines, this is where some fun can be generated for solo. You could say have a friend from CWA, or anywhere and ask them to come to the Ganton Gym with you, whilst there you can begin to build body muscle and stamina, but remember whilst doing so to use /me, /ame, /do to roleplay your character actual effects, we aren't all machines, so we will get tired after long runs in-game, so if you was on a treadmill, you could go /tired, and then a line such as: /me leans over, placing his hands onto his knees whilst breathing heavily, the sweat dripping off his jawline.

Styling your character - Another thing you can do is roleplay going to the mall with a few friends, or alone. This can create roleplay on the way to the mall in the vehicle, train, bus or however you can get there. Whilst there with the new features you can actually place the items on your character, but you could also roleplay buying jeans, shirts and whatever else, even you could get a bite to eat there!

Rapping contests - The street on Exton doesn't get used that much, but even still you could take it to the Jefferson Motel roof or even the carpark outside of the 24/7, get a circle of people or even a circle of cars could work well too, two competetors in the centre using rap methods to battle it out to beat eachother off, maybe with a little prize, maybe even just bragging rights. Buying a boombox for the circle even makes the event more realistic as rapping without music is not a fun, you can even once again invite other gangs/friends to join in with the rap battles.

Eating at restraunts, etc. - This is something that Kane Butler does extreamly well, he's brilliant in my opinion at roleplaying his character's weight and physique, with eating at restraunts you could head there a lot in game, and general roleplay gaining weight, this adds to the realism of your character, as you could then exercise to loose weight, or just continue to eat until you look like Rick Ross. Smile

Block Parties - Block Parties, admitably take effort and time to start off, but when you have found enough men to do one then they're fun, inviting other factions to the meeting adds to the realism and also gains you more in-game knowledge, I remember the SJF, Rollin' 20's and BGD block party at the Grove Circle, I gained many contacts that day and used them in-game for things such as guns, drugs... the whole lot. They're also fun when you have cars out and a boombox, it makes the even jam packed full of fun and things to do, from dancing to eating, here's the that block party with SJF, BGD & 20's.

Hood stories - Hood stories can be a fun and enjoyable time, older gang members telling the younger members of the gang about the old times, stories of people who may still be around and members who have passed, the hood stories pass on general knowledge of the gang and also knowledge of gang life, I remember in Kilo that olders would tell us about how the gang was formed. You don't need to be an old member to tell a story though, an associate could tell a story of how he was associated, or a ragged member about what he had to do to earn his rag.

Sports - Like basketball, beachball, or whatever? You could ask a few of your homies to come to the courts, beach or wherever you like to play sports games, I remember a while back me and Joe Baxton would go to play football (soccer) at the courts, and also play basketball, you could also in an idea make a /ad and advertise a football match, you could also make leagues and a whole amature football, basketball leagues.

Tagging - This is an idea that is a key part of gang life, buying a couple of cans of paint and hitting others' turfs are a great way to generate roleplay, maybe spray over the mexican's tags around the corner, or splatter paint around Exton, once doing so you could hit up a post on the forum thread saying "** When you travel through Exton, you'd see on Jefferson Motel wall a large tag saying "SAINT JEFFERSON FAMILIES, RIDE OR DIE."** I remember I think it was Clayton King who used to do that and he'd use photoshop to create the tag, it was brilliant, but this creates lots of fun roleplay and I remember the times when we'd be spotted by police and the gangs that turfs we were spraying on and we'd have to run for out lives, it was very, very fun.

These are just some ideas of what you can do, ofcourse the activities are endless on LS:RP and just generating some of your own ideas are fun. These hopefully will get people to roleplay more and stick around before logging off, meaning we can get a lot of members online at one particular time and have a kick-ass time. Smile

Clifton "Sparrow" Bryant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum