Saint Jefferson Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offset opinion

+6
Jazzy "Jazz" Malique
Joe "Bax" Baxton
Percival Banks.
Clifton "Sparrow" Bryant
Justice Jeffery
iGoon
10 posters

Go down

Close it?

Offset opinion I_vote_lcap82%Offset opinion I_vote_rcap 82% 
[ 9 ]
Offset opinion I_vote_lcap18%Offset opinion I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

Offset opinion Empty Offset opinion

Post  iGoon Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:18 am

I think it should be closed. We are not big enough. It took Ryder YEARS before they got a offset and they are five times as big as us. We should just expand to Crenshaw. I can talk to Jaden/Richard and he will let us use it.

What you guys think?

-iGoon

iGoon

Back to top Go down

Offset opinion Empty Re: Offset opinion

Post  Justice Jeffery Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:22 am

Spoke in-game with a few of you about it, we reach 10 deep, MAX a day. We're not big enough for an off-set, I think we should expand to Crenshaw and own the whole square as you've said -- Bigger area, and hopefuly people can take it upon themselves to add neighbourhood roleplay..

It's kinda confused me, I don't know. -- I think we should just expand to Crenshaw, stay as SJF and sort everything out before we take a step as to making an off-set. Build up activity & create more roleplay around the neighbourhood, keeping the hood active at all times.

Justice Jeffery

Back to top Go down

Post  Clifton "Sparrow" Bryant Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:26 am

Agree with this, we're expanding to somewhere too far away from our own hood. Taking Crenshaw is like the exact same as holding down Jefferson. It's close and convenient, also the amount of people that go through there is rapid, I personally feel that we'll expand ten fold in Crenshaw, just by having it and that's how a crew will form itself, because people who were recruited in Crenshaw will want to stay there, then when there's enough people then BAM! You've got your second set, then with that second set we can continue to gain members and even if it takes weeks, months, whatever, we'll have the third set and a bigger chunk of the action around the areas.

OH, and the fact we EARNED Crenshaw!?

Also, I agree with Vorny's point 100% there.

Clifton "Sparrow" Bryant

Back to top Go down

Post  Percival Banks. Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:30 am

Also completely agree with this topic, we need to expand more, get more members in etc, we need to move over to crenshaw considering we earned it, we at least hit a max of 10 people a day and on a bad day, we might not even hit 5, we need to get more members active before we start this. If we start this now, since we have so little people, we could easily get attacked and there we go, we're all gone, because we hardly have any players active, one we expand and have 20 players on a day at once, we could consider it, but at this moment in time, i think it's a big mistake.

Percival Banks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe "Bax" Baxton Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:34 am

Might as-well just take Crenshaw, Since it's closest place to Cardinal park. Some time back, we was planning on taking it anyway, so I don't see what's stopping us from taking it now -- The area Watts is in, is slightly far from Cardinal + it stops most of us Role-Playing together, if we do what JJ said, and Expand into Crenshaw, but keep the name as SJF still, We'll be sorted -- Then make some Off-Set shit. Once we've got enough members, of-course. alien

Joe "Bax" Baxton

Back to top Go down

Post  iGoon Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:36 am

Gary "G-Wiz" Allen wrote:Also completely agree with this topic, we need to expand more, get more members in etc, we need to move over to crenshaw considering we earned it.

Clifton Bryant wrote:

OH, and the fact we EARNED Crenshaw!?
You didnt earn it. IF anything we would have had ur hood but we was not active. Dont say you guys earned it if you didnt.

just by having it and that's how a crew will form itself, because people who were recruited in Crenshaw will want to stay there, then when there's enough people then BAM! You've got your second set, then with that second set we can continue to gain members and even if it takes weeks, months, whatever, we'll have the third set and a bigger chunk of the action around the areas.
LOl you took it far but....we dont need a offset for a while. If we expand to Crenshaw then we dont need a offset since we have a bigger HQ

iGoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jazzy "Jazz" Malique Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:37 am

Uh yea...it's a good idea but it's not implementable.

Jazzy "Jazz" Malique

Back to top Go down

Post  DelmarWallace Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:51 am

Not trying to bitch about things, but I'm not going to switch my idea of SWF and move it into Crenshaw. If you want to end my click go ahead, I'm not moving any where had my plans already.

DelmarWallace

Back to top Go down

Post  Justice Jeffery Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:36 am

Don't turn this into an argument iGoon you somalian - Very Happy

I just think it should all be SJF, keep the pub corner, whatever. But the whole actual "offset" idea, new topic, the lot I don't see the point in. Should just be a crew in SJF, not an offset. -- Crenshaw is available as iGoon had said.

Justice Jeffery

Back to top Go down

Post  iGoon Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:55 am

DelmarWallace wrote:Not trying to bitch about things, but I'm not going to switch my idea of SWF and move it into Crenshaw. If you want to end my click go ahead, I'm not moving any where had my plans already.
Just lead the Crenshaw side or something.

Don't turn this into an argument iGoon you somalian - Very Happy
Wrong..im a Floridian

iGoon

Back to top Go down

Post  DelmarWallace Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:00 am

listen, only way I'll go and do that if I have a Shotcaller rank in SJF. It's not being power hungry, but it's only right. Why would a person IRL step down from his leadership to go to another set and be a soldier. So If I can have the O.G/ShotCaller rank in SJF i guess that's fine, I'll run a crew on crenshaw side.

"Reply with 1, if you agree what with what I just wrote."

DelmarWallace

Back to top Go down

Post  iGoon Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:12 am

There is no Shotcaller rank. Unless you mean Guerrilla.

But if it was my choice, I wouldnt care since if people dont know you icly..they wont be a bitch just since you got a rag. Atleast I wouldnt.

iGoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jazzy "Jazz" Malique Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:09 am

lol

Jazzy "Jazz" Malique

Back to top Go down

Post  Justice Jeffery Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:47 am

You're not going to get a "shotcaller" rank within a day of being around, I can tell you that now, lol.

What exactly are you leaving behind in-game? All it is, is a off-set of Saint Jefferson Families, which every member in it is a member of Saint Jefferson Families -- Lmao. It's pretty pointless if you ask me, why not stick to one gang, one thread, keep it active with SS's, expand onto Crenshaw, create some nice neighbourhood roleplay, keep the hood active & grow as a faction.

I don't see how being ragged or not bothers people OOCly, because I see it to be the same really, what -BIG- difference does it make? If you're active & create some nice neighbourhood roleplay instead of expecting it to automaticaly fall onto your lap, way I see it is you'll be ragged in no time.. Surely, EARNING your rag is much better than being given it automaticaly?

Justice Jeffery

Back to top Go down

Post  Andre"AyKay"Knight Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:27 pm

Yeah I totally agree to stick with SJF...
No need to split it up, since we're not big enough. And it took more months to be 20 deep or more. It's not an easy thing.
So I prefer to choose the Saint at sixth closed, and expanding SJF...
Anyway, the Saint Watts thread is cool enough. If possible, SJF stories and image at page one thread is edited as Saint Watts.. hehehe Very Happy

Andre"AyKay"Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Jazzy "Jazz" Malique Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:50 pm

Then close it.

Jazzy "Jazz" Malique

Back to top Go down

Post  Anton"Crow"Douglas Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:57 pm

To be honest I thought Delmar had his whole faction set as in a member base ect, if thats not the case then you might aswell close it down, as for the faction Im not willing to let Watts immediately join the set, so they'll have to work their way up like everyone else.

Anton"Crow"Douglas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Floyd "Smiley Jr" Murphy Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:56 pm

It's a brilliant idea, having the Royalty actually being the head of every single crew we'll have is a great idea and we need to make a faction wide effort to make it work alive, this might be the thing that'll make us unique enough to earn the attention for official faction.

Floyd "Smiley Jr" Murphy

Back to top Go down

Post  Justice Jeffery Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:22 pm

One thread, keep it active with SS's, be active around the neighbourhood.

S'all i'm sayin.

Justice Jeffery

Back to top Go down

Post  Anton"Crow"Douglas Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:24 am

Theirs no point putting it into one thread, thats basicly injecting new members when theirs lil Saints who's been rpin with us for around a month now. I'd suggest moving to Defson Projects, my two cents.

Anton"Crow"Douglas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum