Saint Jefferson Families Ranks + Memberlist.[OLD]

Go down

Saint Jefferson Families Ranks + Memberlist.[OLD]

Post  Dre. on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:23 pm

SHOT CALLERS
KING: Andre "Dre" Black.
POWERHOUSE: Anton "Crow" Douglas.
DRUGLORD: Darin "Demon" Brooks.
WARLORD: Jamal "Rakim" Hamilton.
HENCHMAN: RESERVED

SOLDIERS
CAPTAIN: Delroy "Dee" Douglas, Benny Lynn, Udegsdadadaa_Wale
ENFORCER: Trece "Lax" Laxton, Isaiah "Ice" Turner, Justice "JJ" Jeffery, Floyd"Smiley Jr" Murphy.
GOON: all recognised outsiders. will be updated soon.

OUTDATED.

INFORMATION ON RANKS:
Dre. wrote:SHOT CALLERS

King (The King is above all, the highest ranking Saint alive, calls shots and makes important decisions)
Powerhouse (The Powerhouse, or Powerhouses are the King's hands. They direct orders to the masses and they only face The King.)
Druglord/Warlord (Basically, the Druglord is the dope king or queen of this gang. The Druglord will handle the Pusher crews. The Warlord is the same thing, only he is a king of guns and must have established relationship with big gun suppliers in order to keep the gang armed to the teeth in case of war.
Henchman* (This is a special rank, the Henchman is the King's personal bodyguard that is to follow and help him at all times and all costs.) * - SPECIAL RANK

SOLDIERS

Captain (Captains have proven loyalty to the set. They are in charge of the Pusher and Packer crews whenever the Druglord or the Warlord is not around. Captains will be assigned to Pusher crews or Packer crews. They have high expectations and are trusted members of the set.)
Enforcer (The enforcer is an established and trusted soldier of the set. Mainly used to guard the turfs or in attacks, deals and everything that needs an extra man.)
Pusher/Packer (Pusher is a rank that handles drug dealing. A Pusher crew will consist of 5 Pushers that deal drugs on a corner/area set by the Druglord or by the crew's Captain. Packers are gun dealers. They will form Packer crews that will sell weaponry on a corner/area set by the Warlord or the crew's Captain. Must provide Enforcers and Captains with guns whenever they need.)
Goon (The Goon is a fresh-man to the gang, he must prove himself worthy of the purple rag in order to climb the hierarchy.)

Dre.

Posts : 29
Join date : 2011-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saint Jefferson Families Ranks + Memberlist.[OLD]

Post  Kane Dalton on Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:27 am

Woah, I hope my rank is sorted out soon. A person repping for as long as Kane has been gets shoved back down at the bottom? He should be considered an O.G but instead he has to take commands from people who joined the gang recently. Suspect

No disrespect but ICly I won't be taking any commands from anyone unless it's Crow or yourself.
avatar
Kane Dalton

Posts : 42
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saint Jefferson Families Ranks + Memberlist.[OLD]

Post  Delroy "Dee" Douglas on Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:55 am

I've JUST remembered something and I'm pretty sure it was you. (Don't take it personal if it isn't) But wasn't you PK'd from Saint Jefferson Families during Floyd's Era? And also were a cop the current account you're using?

Lock this topic please, since i was PKed by SJF.
During last year summer when you owned the Saint Jefferson Families Screenshot thread.

Delroy "Dee" Douglas

Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saint Jefferson Families Ranks + Memberlist.[OLD]

Post  Kane Dalton on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:43 am

Dwayne "Flex" Douglas wrote:I've JUST remembered something and I'm pretty sure it was you. (Don't take it personal if it isn't) But wasn't you PK'd from Saint Jefferson Families during Floyd's Era? And also were a cop the current account you're using?

Lock this topic please, since i was PKed by SJF.
During last year summer when you owned the Saint Jefferson Families Screenshot thread.

A cop? I remember being a cop but that was on a mexican account where I roleplayed a hispanic. As far as the PK goes, I got PK'd on Kane but it was exactly that, a PK, I ended up talking it out with Floyd because it was his decision back then and he allowed me to re-enter. I came back and rebuilt my character back to it's original status, then that's when Floyd shut it down and everyone left.

By the way that wasn't last summer, it was the summer before! Wink
avatar
Kane Dalton

Posts : 42
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saint Jefferson Families Ranks + Memberlist.[OLD]

Post  Delroy "Dee" Douglas on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:53 am

Alright, the whole "being a cop thing" is my mistake.
At the time of you being PK'd Floyd was inactive. You didn't "re-build" your status as you claim as you never came back to Saint Jefferson Families to Role Play your way in. If you're also PK'd your character's memory is fresh, therefore Kane wouldn't be the same guy he claims he is now. I do remember Floyd being inactive and if anyone was the person to talk to about the PK at the time, it was Smiley who was second in charge which was followed by me. Exclamation

Delroy "Dee" Douglas

Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saint Jefferson Families Ranks + Memberlist.[OLD]

Post  Kane Dalton on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:04 am

Dwayne "Flex" Douglas wrote:Alright, the whole "being a cop thing" is my mistake.
At the time of you being PK'd Floyd was inactive. You didn't "re-build" your status as you claim as you never came back to Saint Jefferson Families to Role Play your way in. If you're also PK'd your character's memory is fresh, therefore Kane wouldn't be the same guy he claims he is now. I do remember Floyd being inactive and if anyone was the person to talk to about the PK at the time, it was Smiley who was second in charge which was followed by me. Exclamation

Floyd wasn't inactive, if I could log onto that account I would be able to show you the PM's from back in 09. As for the whole "not coming back" situation, I clearly did come back otherwise I wouldn't waste my time with SJF now. You're getting a little annoying now making up wild random assumptions, not to mention are you a part of WBF? I really don't know why you've faction hopped back to SJF.
avatar
Kane Dalton

Posts : 42
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saint Jefferson Families Ranks + Memberlist.[OLD]

Post  Delroy "Dee" Douglas on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:11 am

Fam... different accounts. Dwayne Douglas was in Saint Jefferson Families, was in Kilo Block and is now in WBF. It's not like I'm coming back on Dwayne Douglas and claiming like I'm some Original Gangster who is claiming that I'm old school and will not take orders due to being an old member, yet being PK'd Question Now you're obviously trying to set some type of score here...........................

What does being in WBF have to do with being in Saint Jefferson Families if Dwayne and Delroy are two different people? Role Playing Delroy as Dwayne's son and Anton's relative only makes sense In Character. So before you try and catch me out with anything, do your research... properly too, son Exclamation

Woah, I hope my rank is sorted out soon.
Who said it was broken?

Delroy "Dee" Douglas

Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saint Jefferson Families Ranks + Memberlist.[OLD]

Post  Delroy "Dee" Douglas on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:19 am

Dwayne "Flex" Douglas wrote:Fam... different accounts. Dwayne Douglas was in Saint Jefferson Families, was in Kilo Block and is now in WBF and SJF. It's not like I'm coming back on Dwayne Douglas and claiming like I'm some Original Gangster who is claiming that I'm old school and will not take orders due to being an old member, yet being PK'd Question Now you're obviously trying to set some type of score here...........................

What does being in WBF have to do with being in Saint Jefferson Families if Dwayne and Delroy are two different people? Role Playing Delroy as Dwayne's son and Anton's relative only makes sense In Character. So before you try and catch me out with anything, do your research... properly too, son Exclamation

Woah, I hope my rank is sorted out soon.
Who said it was broken?

Delroy "Dee" Douglas

Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saint Jefferson Families Ranks + Memberlist.[OLD]

Post  Kane Dalton on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:22 am

Dwayne "Flex" Douglas wrote:Fam... different accounts. Dwayne Douglas was in Saint Jefferson Families, was in Kilo Block and is now in WBF. It's not like I'm coming back on Dwayne Douglas and claiming like I'm some Original Gangster who is claiming that I'm old school and will not take orders due to being an old member, yet being PK'd.

What does being in WBF have to do with being in Saint Jefferson Families if Dwayne and Delroy are two different people? Role Playing Delroy as Dwayne's son and Anton's relative only makes sense In Character. So before you try and catch me out with anything, do your research... properly too, son.

Woah, hold up. You're Delroy Douglas? Why are you registered on our forums with your WBF/Felton name then? I thought you was bringing back Dwayne and you got me all confused, change your name to Delroy to avoid future confusion seriously.

Right, the PK thing, I just scrolled through the old thread and noticed a post where I said I left.

Zoom on Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:18 pm
I left, You're too inactive as a faction.

So if I left in June, how the fuck was I PK'd in July? There's some sort of mix up on your behalf, or mine.. either way, it was two fucking years ago and I know fully well my character wasn't CK'd/PK'd from SJF when they shut down.
avatar
Kane Dalton

Posts : 42
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saint Jefferson Families Ranks + Memberlist.[OLD]

Post  Kane Dalton on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:26 am

Also, I don't know what your problem is with me since you felt the need to bring up the whole PK situation, do you have a problem with me? Air it out if you have son for real instead of trying to bring up some stupid bullshit which is invalid, then trying to back it up by making assumptions. I'm here, I'm back and I'm helping the faction out as much as possible, either you get on board or you fuck off. I don't want to be having no stupid bullshit within the faction because some dude is tripping over his ego.
avatar
Kane Dalton

Posts : 42
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saint Jefferson Families Ranks + Memberlist.[OLD]

Post  Delroy "Dee" Douglas on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:28 am

Lock this topic please, since i was PKed by SJF.

by Zoom
on July 21st, 2009, 8:55 pm

You tell me?
You obviously came back after leaving.

No, I actually don't have a problem with you. You seemed like a nice guy in character and out of character before, but coming back after being killed and claiming you're some type of original gangster and wanting to be stubborn about who you take orders from in character doesn't suit me at all due to the fact that I know you've been PK'd from the faction, yet you want some type of in character boosting in your rank? Get off..

Delroy "Dee" Douglas

Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saint Jefferson Families Ranks + Memberlist.[OLD]

Post  Kane Dalton on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:37 am

Dwayne "Flex" Douglas wrote: wanting to be stubborn about who you take orders from in characterdoesn't suit me at all.

Ahhh thats your problem. You didn't like something that DOESN'T concern you in the slightest but still felt the need to get involved because you thought you had a valid point to make. After your point was proved invalid, you tried to come at a brother with the whole "You didn't come back." Who the fuck is you to tell me I didn't come back? I know for a fact I came back and I obtained my original status as it was before I was PK'd. The funny thing is, I didn't even see you around when I came back around so I'm guessing you left? I could get some of the old players to vouch for me but none of them play anymore since it was two years ago. Keep your whack bullshit smart-assing to yourself and just be easy. I'm not being stubborn about taking orders I'm being realistic about things, an OG wouldn't even have the type of rank I've been given but if Dre/Crow/Rakim/Demon wanna go ahead and put me as a low rank then whatever, it's cool, but I'll act like I'm an O.G regardless, don't like it? honestly, brother, then tough shit, seriously.
avatar
Kane Dalton

Posts : 42
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saint Jefferson Families Ranks + Memberlist.[OLD]

Post  Kane Dalton on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:50 am

Just post instead of editing your posts.

Like I said, I'll act O.G regardless of my Rank, if you don't like it confront me ICly over it. No need for no in character rank boosting, I'll do as I please and role-play how I feel. Well done by the way Mr Douglas, you're now starting up OOC beef within the faction just because you couldn't keep your mouth shut, congratulations.
avatar
Kane Dalton

Posts : 42
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saint Jefferson Families Ranks + Memberlist.[OLD]

Post  Delroy "Dee" Douglas on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:58 am

You didn't like something that DOESN'T concern you in the slightest but still felt the need to get involved because you thought you had a valid point to make.
So if I was someone different who posted this, it would concern them too?

The funny thing is, I didn't even see you around when I came back around so I'm guessing you left?
I stayed till the end, the faction was put to a stop when Kilo became official. Which I went to with this character.

but I'll act like I'm an O.G regardless, don't like it? honestly, brother, then tough shit, seriously.
Acting a boss wouldn't have ever been the problem in the first place if that PK shit didn't happen which you're blatantly trying to deny. Like what.. am I trying to get Crow to kick you? The whole, woag wargwan, I hope my rank will be fixed, I'm an old school bredda, doesn't really fit me. It's just something I dislike which is why I pointed it out and only you due to you that PK.
If you act a boss, then fine, that's just you. At the end of the day we're all staring at a computer screen whilst tapping onto a keyboard. All I got to say, not gonna waste my time on staying up and posting over something that happened exactly two years and five and six days ago.

Delroy "Dee" Douglas

Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saint Jefferson Families Ranks + Memberlist.[OLD]

Post  Delroy "Dee" Douglas on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:02 am

Kane Dalton wrote:Just post instead of editing your posts.

Like I said, I'll act O.G regardless of my Rank, if you don't like it confront me ICly over it. No need for no in character rank boosting, I'll do as I please and role-play how I feel. Well done by the way Mr Douglas, you're now starting up OOC beef within the faction just because you couldn't keep your mouth shut, congratulations.

confront me ICly over it
And say what? "Nah bredda, you're not old school, wasn't you dead? what the hell, why you back?" And just because I've posted all this shit on the forums, it doesn't mean I still won't walk up to you and be like, "What's up Kane?" or ignore you In Character. I know the difference between in character and out of character. So yeah, thanks.

Delroy "Dee" Douglas

Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saint Jefferson Families Ranks + Memberlist.[OLD]

Post  Kane Dalton on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:07 am

Delroy "Dee" Douglas wrote:
You didn't like something that DOESN'T concern you in the slightest but still felt the need to get involved because you thought you had a valid point to make.
So if I was someone different who posted this, it would concern them too?

The funny thing is, I didn't even see you around when I came back around so I'm guessing you left?
I stayed till the end, the faction was put to a stop when Kilo became official. Which I went to with this character.

but I'll act like I'm an O.G regardless, don't like it? honestly, brother, then tough shit, seriously.
Acting a boss wouldn't have ever been the problem in the first place if that PK shit didn't happen which you're blatantly trying to deny. Like what.. am I trying to get Crow to kick you? The whole, woag wargwan, I hope my rank will be fixed, I'm an old school bredda, doesn't really fit me. It's just something I dislike which is why I pointed it out and only you due to you that PK.
If you act a boss, then fine, that's just you. At the end of the day we're all staring at a computer screen whilst tapping onto a keyboard. All I got to say, not gonna waste my time on staying up and posting over something that happened exactly two years and five and six days ago.

Exactly, all I'm saying is you should just take my word for it, that's all. I'm not a liar nor do I even like people who lie. If I wasn't an old school member I wouldn't of even bothered to bring this character back I would of just simply made a new one, but due to my characters history with the gang I figured I would be able to get some great role-play from it and rebuild SJF and hopefully make it last this time around. Everything that we are talking about happened two years so it's pointless in even trying to justify it since none of us can remember very well what happened back then we're just basing it on a bunch of posts from the forums without knowing the whole situation. Do I feel like I've been cheated? Yes since I put a lot of time and effort into the gang two years ago and have to regain my rank over a few guys that have been here for a few weeks/days. Would an old school member of a -REAL- gang have to do this? No he would be welcomed with open arms and treated with the respect he deserves.

We'll see if Crow decides to plant in this O.G rank, if I don't get it and I'm left as some Soldier than I'm leaving, maybe I'll come back on a new character or maybe I'll just leave and go back to the role-play I was doing before I came back to SJF, if that's simple, if I'm not welcome as a part of the old team, then I don't feel welcome to be here, sorry.
avatar
Kane Dalton

Posts : 42
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saint Jefferson Families Ranks + Memberlist.[OLD]

Post  Delroy "Dee" Douglas on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:14 am

if I don't get it and I'm left as some Soldier than I'm leaving

Alright, what you've said made sense, but why would being a soldier bother you so much? No offence and I seriously mean no offence when I say that I personally think you're just looking for a comfortable slot / position to lie on in the faction.
Being a low rank / status doesn't really bother me though because I've been in SJF and was a high rank, Kilo Block, third rank and I'm currently the second rank of Washington Block. I'd be glad to say to say to Dre and Crow, "Yo, put me as a Lil Saint" as it would make sense. But someone like you who should even be glad with the current rank he's in should be blessed and just carry on In Character like the OG you said you'll be. Leaving because your name on the forums say you're a packer is more of an Out of character reason to leave, that's weak, bredda.

Delroy "Dee" Douglas

Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saint Jefferson Families Ranks + Memberlist.[OLD]

Post  Delroy "Dee" Douglas on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:16 am



if I'm not welcome as a part of the old team
Making it sound like being a high rank is being welcomed back into the team. But nah No it isn't.

Delroy "Dee" Douglas

Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saint Jefferson Families Ranks + Memberlist.[OLD]

Post  Kane Dalton on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:26 am

You're forgetting something which I've stated already. I've already told you it's really unrealistic to just put an old school member back at the fucking bottom, after all, an old school member would of paid his dues back in the day and be well respected. If I'm not classed as an O.G I'm leaving, simple as that, not due to having a lower rank, simply due to I won't be able to role-play my character correctly without it appearing to be fucking stupid, I said I would continue to RP as an O.G but that would be ridiculous if my rank in the faction is something like Soldier. If I can't role-play my character and his history with the gang, then there really isn't any point in role-playing him at all, sorreh. scratch
avatar
Kane Dalton

Posts : 42
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saint Jefferson Families Ranks + Memberlist.[OLD]

Post  Delroy "Dee" Douglas on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:40 am

Nobody is restricting you from role playing the character you want to role play. Yes I stated a couple of things but you've also stated you'll role play an Original Gangster whether I like it or not. You later then say you'll leave due to having a low rank. IMO there's a difference between being an old member and being an Original Gangster. I also don't know how you see the ranking system... to me I see it as positions given to different members depending on the roles they play in the faction.

If I can't role-play my character and his history with the gang, then there really isn't any point in role-playing him at all, sorreh.
Like I said, you're acting like being a low rank is a curse. Be happy with your current rank and don't leave just because you're a soldier, what kind of excuse is that? And right now, these ranks are Out Of Character as in they haven't been said IC yet. The only people that know their current positions in the heirachy are Dre, Crow, Demon and Jamal as it was said in the meeting (unless other ppl were told their ranks) So you leaving would only mean you're leaving because you're a low rank.

If I can't role-play my character and his history with the gang.
Then that's you that doesn't want to role play it and like you said before about me confronting you in character; when you do find out about your rank in character, then you can appeal to Crow and tell him what's up with your rank.


Last edited by Delroy "Dee" Douglas on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Delroy "Dee" Douglas

Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saint Jefferson Families Ranks + Memberlist.[OLD]

Post  Kane Dalton on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:49 am

Point well made, I'll consider that.
avatar
Kane Dalton

Posts : 42
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saint Jefferson Families Ranks + Memberlist.[OLD]

Post  Anton"Crow"Douglas on Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:43 pm

Alright I've read both of your points and let me just say, like I've said a million of times in character, SJF Is a democracy, even Dre can't make a decision without it going through the family although he has the power to suggest one. So whatever rank you are except Warlord and Druglord really doesn't make a difference. As for what this argument seems to revolve around "respect". It is all earned in character. Right now Rakim has the most respect from me IC because he's been with me since day one bringing this back even though Dres the highest Saint ic. As for Kane your posistion coming back. As for now I'm thinking of restricting OG to only a few people such as old high ranking sjf members such as Bing and Spliff as people like Rakim and Delroy, who could have easily got the powerhouse rank or even King rank decided to climb from the bottom with a new char. As for you Delroy, pm me before posting something like that, because even though you meant no harm you can divide the faction like that. Any way to sum that up I'm just gonna say. Kane be greatful for being put back into a respectable posistion within the faction and Delroy don't make post which can disrupt the faction infront of anyone, pm me.osistion coming back. As for now I'm thinking of restricting OG to only a few people such as old high ranking sjf members such as Bing and Spliff as people like Rakim and Delroy, who could have easily got the powerhouse rank or even King rank decided to climb from the bottom with a new char. As for you Delroy, pm me before posting something like that, because even though you meant no harm you can divide the faction like that. Any way to sum that up I'm just gonna say. Kane be greatful for being put back into a respectable posistion within the faction and Delroy don't make post which can disrupt the faction infront of anyone, pm me.

Anton"Crow"Douglas
Admin

Posts : 226
Join date : 2011-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saint Jefferson Families Ranks + Memberlist.[OLD]

Post  William Crawford on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:14 pm

bitches im the only one who can do what i please afro

Kidding, but no - It's common sense that you roleplay your character as you want to, but you have to also roleplay the respect your character should hold for others (the OGs).

And if you're the type of person who is only here for a special dandy rank because you're an old timer, then you can go on and leave. No one wants to sit here and read comments about you threatening to leave because you didn't get what you wanted, you're making the faction look bad. Be grateful you got what you got and that's that. You are here to roleplay, aren't you not?
avatar
William Crawford

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 47
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saint Jefferson Families Ranks + Memberlist.[OLD]

Post  Delroy "Dee" Douglas on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:42 pm

Updaaaaaaaaaaate

Delroy "Dee" Douglas

Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saint Jefferson Families Ranks + Memberlist.[OLD]

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum