Stop This !

Go down

Stop This !

Post  Jazzy "Jazz" Malique on Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:40 am

Stop posting something like this in the future. If you want to talk bad about people role playing a cops, do not post it in public forum! I role played as one of SD for 11 months and become one of Deputies with a "power" over other Deputies and I can say that if a faction's member posted something like this, insulted PD-SD yadayada, people will take that faction as a JOKE! To tell the truth, this post is DISGUSTING. You have no idea how PD-SD discussed about a faction's members who posted something like this on their /faction chat.

You are one of the Saints ICly, you also represent Saints OOCly. Watch your attitude towards people, especially on forum. If someone with a high rank posted something like this, then people will think lower ranks is more shit that this. How the hell you expect a faction get a GOOD IMAGE by posted something like this?! Staff see this and they will think "Heh, so this is their level eh?", and this is not just for one person, this is me talking to you all. I want a firm decision from leaders if something like this happens in the future, and CK is the best option in my opinion.

@certain people

Don't you dare angry at me since it's useless and wasting your time. You better improve yourself. I'm doing this not for your sake, but for the future of SJF, and that is all from me.

GoochLocc wrote:Been ajailed & LSP'd for 3 hours.

Cops chase me for no reason because they enjoy doing that so they can find a reason to get money -- I can't be assed getting a ticket for driving perfectly normal so I take off, they chase me for a good 20 minutes, I get enough space to escape on foot so I skidded to a stop, I jump out of my car and I hop onto the wall about to jump when suddenly BOOM -- My car gets smashed into my cops at around 140mph at least, must of been fast cause my car set on fire, I take a quick SS because I'm about to lose a fully modded Sultan :/ -- I jump over the edge after taking the SS and try to escape, I swim out of sight and i'm about to turn back around & swim to the beach when I suddenly get Jailed for 3 hours (Although i'm escaped) and Ajailed for NonRP (Although they smashed into my car at like 140mph and hopped out perfectly fine, waving tasers around). It's shit knowing that everytime a rule is broke by a cop they get away with it, nearly every arrest that ever gets made is done by metagaming but they get a better paycheck or pat on the back for it, other plays get banned or ajailed for it. Not to mention they even tried to shoot at me whilst I was swimming away -- So they try and kill a guy over a evading charge... The realism within the PD/SD is truly amazing I must say.

Goodbye Modded Sultan.

Other than that the roleplay today has been good.

Jazzy "Jazz" Malique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop This !

Post  Kane_Butler on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:37 pm

You only think that way because u were one of them, everybody around the server knows public service men and women cant RP for shit except for FD (Paramedics)So stop blowing your stack about this
Kane_Butler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jazzy "Jazz" Malique on Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:15 pm

Kane_Butler wrote:You only think that way because u were one of them, everybody around the server knows public service men and women cant RP for shit except for FD (Paramedics)So stop blowing your stack about this

1. I AM NOT ONE OF THEM ANYMORE! Stop saying something useless.

everybody around the server knows public service men and women cant RP for shit

2. The fuck with your attitude towards them? You're saying Kiril can't RP? You're saying Aline can't RP? You said all PD and SD CAN NOT ROLE PLAY?! Who the fuck are you compared to them?!

Jazzy "Jazz" Malique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anton"Crow"Douglas on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:26 pm

I'm also in the SD and Jazz is right, dont want to ever see that again.

Anton"Crow"Douglas
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jazzy "Jazz" Malique on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:12 am

It's simple. SD Deputies talked about it in /f or vent or SD's private forum or IRC, then Aline hear / read that and it can change her opinion and judgement towards certain faction. I also got 3 IRL friends on PD and yeah, you can say it's the same. I'm posting this on private forum because I still respect and never lost respect of people from Saints. Regards.

Jazzy "Jazz" Malique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane_Butler on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:38 pm

Jazzy "Jazz" Malique wrote:
Kane_Butler wrote:You only think that way because u were one of them, everybody around the server knows public service men and women cant RP for shit except for FD (Paramedics)So stop blowing your stack about this

1. I AM NOT ONE OF THEM ANYMORE! Stop saying something useless.

everybody around the server knows public service men and women cant RP for shit

2. The fuck with your attitude towards them? You're saying Kiril can't RP? You're saying Aline can't RP? You said all PD and SD CAN NOT ROLE PLAY?! Who the fuck are you compared to them?!

Look like somebody's taking this personally, stop whining like a little BITCH, no matter what u say my opinion is the majority CANT RP FOR SHIT
Kane_Butler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jazzy "Jazz" Malique on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:47 am

Kane_Butler wrote:
Look like somebody's taking this personally, stop whining like a little BITCH, no matter what u say my opinion is the majority CANT RP FOR SHIT

1. You are the one taking this personally by INSULTED THE WHOLE FACTION BEHIND THEIR BACK
2. No, you are the one like a bitch. You are no one in LSRP and you talked like a 5 years old kid. Seriously, who the hell are you in LSRP?
3. You better evaluate your RP skill first before you gave a statement like "majority CAN'T RP FOR SHIT", because your RP SKILL IS LIKE A SHIT!

Read that? You're the one forced me to tell that since you insulted me. Face the truth man, you're nothing in LSRP. You maybe "something" in Saints, but in LSRP with that attitude? Keep dreaming, you will achieve nothing here.

Jazzy "Jazz" Malique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Justice Jeffery on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:28 am

I don't give two fucks who was in SD or PD, they're both shit and metagame to fuck. I'd say theres about 4-5 good roleplayers in the factions. I also don't give two fucks what they say about me in faction chat, because the majority of the people on this game are some sad wig head monged out abused fritzl kids who are never going to see a pussy in there life, so they can say whatever the fuck they want. Bad image? In what way is that a bad image, I can almost guarantee half of the people that read there post agreed, I even got a PM off some guy who agreed about it....

You are no one in LSRP

It's a game and I highly doubt he wants to be anyone in LSRP. You come on this game to play it, not dedicate your life to it and try to be somone then bust a nut in real life.

CK is the best option in my opinion.

Feel free to "CK" me over a post I made on the forums, see where it gets you.

Justice Jeffery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jazzy "Jazz" Malique on Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:00 am

Justice "JJ" Jeffery wrote:..................

Bad image? In what way is that a bad image, I can almost guarantee half of the people that read there post agreed, I even got a PM off some guy who agreed about it....

See? Your logic can not reach it.

It's a game and I highly doubt he wants to be anyone in LSRP. You come on this game to play it, not dedicate your life to it and try to be somone then bust a nut in real life.

And when people know a certain someone acted like a scum OOCly on forum, that person will get nothing here. Face it, OOC reputation effected an RP of certain people.

Jazzy "Jazz" Malique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane_Butler on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:42 pm

"No, you are the one like a bitch. You are no one in LSRP and you talked like a 5 years old kid. Seriously, who the hell are you in LSRP?"

Listen here jethro,im not talking behind nobody's back because the Post is as public as a skyscraper in the downtown area... lol!

Haha who the hell is "This Guy" to tell me I talk like a 5 year old kid when more than half of his sentence is written with such terrible Grammar, Why the hell would ANYBODY wanna be somebody in Ls-Rp? This boy here probably aint seen a lick of pussy in his life... just another 13 year old fat ginger kid who thinks he's tough over the internet, Just shut the hell up and calm your fucking tits you crybaby

Ps: I'm American Muthafucka Don't try to take shots at the way I speak my native tongue you dumbass
Kane_Butler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darin "DEMON" Brooks on Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:32 pm

I'm in SD on an alt, recently joined and you need to understand that its really hard for them, they have to do multiple things at the same time as well as role-play, I even find it hard to do my /mes when I have to keep up with all the binds, etc.

On-topic, discussions like that in my opinion should be kept on our private forums, our faction forum is the face of our faction OOC so in there should only be discussions about the faction, pictures and stories of your ingame role-play. Bringing up your bad experiences with SD is not gonna solve anything for one but is going to bring a bad image whether you like it or not, if I was deciding to join the faction and I looked through the thread which had whining on the SD, I wouldn't even join it just because of that.

So keep the thread clean please, if you wanna discuss the SD create a topic here on our private forums.

We don't need useless bullshit in our faction forum, all we need are screens, stories of role-play and discussion about the faction, thats it. Simple as, thats what a faction thread is for. Keep the other stuff here, say whatever you have to say here, I don't give two fucks but the faction forum, I and others actually care whats posted there cause thats our image being presented OOC and it does have alot of effect on what people think.
Darin "DEMON" Brooks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Justice Jeffery on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:06 pm

If a "Good Image" is what you want, get half of these faggots posting screenshots of the factions activity and roleplay... You should always try and keep your factions thread in the top three of the page.

See? Your logic can not reach it.

What I said is true, SD and PD is a bag of shit. They've got 3-4 good members in the faction.

Justice Jeffery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anton"Crow"Douglas on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:58 pm

Bitch ass niggas cant discus peacefully, locked.

Anton"Crow"Douglas
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down